Offre d'emploi : Senior Backend Golang – Leader Blockchain
The company, which has been around since 2018, now has more than 6,000 people worldwide.
It has become in a few years the world leader in blockchain and is looking to strengthen its French tech team.
It is in this context that it is looking for several French Backend Engineer Golang to accompany its growth.
Poste / Missions
- System Design: You will be able to think about how services are built, communicate with each other and with third parties.
- Feature Development and Optimization: You will be responsible for backend features that support all our platforms (extension, mobile and desktop).
- Infrastructure: You will help define and deploy backend services for our millions of users.
- Team Building: You will work with the team to create and foster a culture of excellence with each new hire.
- User Interface: You will interface directly with end users and developers working on the product - supporting them and gathering feedback to guide the product.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of experience on Golang in a professional context
- Experience building microservices based architectures
- Strong technical problem solving, communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with cloud environments: such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Strong knowledge of Key Value databases, SQL
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of the Blockchain ecosystem
Great career development opportunities