Startup that offers a unique "mobile-first" blockchain gaming experience centered on full ownership of 3D NFT dog avatars. NFT is a booming market, estimated to be worth over $8 billion today.
Do you want to take part in an innovative and challenging project that will revolutionize the art and game world, in the field of Blockchain and NFT?
Poste / Missions
Main activities of the positions:
- Create functional and technical tests
- Write/Update/Run test plans
- Propose enhancements and clear reproduction rules, as well as debug logs
- Assist Development with effective communication and collaboration
- Test game mechanics, evaluate difficulties to ensure the player experience
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as requested
- 3 years experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of Unity and mobile game development
- Proficient knowledge of Jira or other bug tracking software
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the game
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Bonus: You are an avid gamer and have a great understanding of NFTs
As a person, you are:
- A team worker eager to learn new things
- Familiar with Agile methods and principles
- Detail-oriented, outgoing and a good communicator
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing (French is a plus but not mandatory)
• Holidays: 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
• Impact: joining a small team, you will be highly impactful from the beginning.