Offre d'emploi : Head of QA – Software Publisher
Our company is a small, growing, and profitable software company that is building the future of spreadsheet-driven business applications. Our product are used and loved by millions and some of the most popular products in the Google Workspace marketplace.
Our company is around 40 people, remote-first and global (we have people based in many Western and Eastern Europe countries, Philippines, Nigeria, Uzbekistan), all highly motivated and dedicated.
Our applications are built with React, Typescript, Google Apps Script, Firebase, Node JS, Java and PostgreSQL. Everything is on Google Cloud Platform. Our infrastructure runs on Google Cloud Platform, and more precisely a mix of Google App Engine, Google Apps Script, Firebase RealTime Database, PostgreSQL among other components.
We are hiring a highly motivated Head of QA who will be responsible for improving and guaranteeing product quality. You will oversee QA engineers and manual testers distributed across several product teams.
Your mission will be to create, implement and maintain our QA Strategy and to participate in building new automation frameworks and maintaining existing ones whilst handling the career of your direct reports.
The current development process is extremely “developer-centric”, you will have to help the team to transition to a more quality oriented process.
Our QA team is composed of 6 people, 1 manual tester and 1 automation per product.
You will report to the CTO and will work closely with Product and Dev teams.
Poste / Missions
● Taking full responsibility of QA activities for all products from an technical and execution perspective
● Leading, mentoring and growing the QA team
● Owning the planning, staffing and QA processes
● Adhere to timelines and execute in a fast-paced environment
● Improving QA team processes and productivity
● Providing KPI and metrics to follow QA activities
● You have a passion for quality assurance
● You are extremely detailed-oriented and organized, you don’t let anything slip
● You have a strong focus on customer experience
● You have a broad knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies, tools and
● You’re not easily swayed and you don’t hesitate to stand your ground to ensure we don’t
release broken updates
● You understand people, and can provide material feedback on the work of QA engineers
● You’re a very strong communicator, both written and verbal
● Experience: 4+ years as a test engineer. 4+ years of experience managing or
supervising a software QA team preferably for SaaS products
● Cloud: you have experience with one of the 3 main cloud platforms. Bonus points for
GCP and serverless experience
● Project tracking tools: proficiency with spreadsheets, Github, Jira and other typical
software engineering tools
● Knowledge of E2E and API testing
● Language: completely fluent in English
● Writing: you enjoy writing, you care about words and grammar, you are sharp and
● Collaboration: Ability to build effective relationships with colleagues across
organizations and functional groups
Why should you join us?
● Our products are global-scale, used by millions around the world in every kind of
● Building on top of Google means building on top of a fast-evolving platform. They push
us forward, and we must keep up.
● Technical challenges all day every day: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt
● Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and
• Many QA challenge
• Work from where you want