Offre d'emploi : CMO – Startup Deeptech Cybersecurity
This early-stage startup with around ten employees based in France (Paris) and the USA (West Coast) is looking for its future CMO.
This Deeptech startup markets an open-source Zero Trust solution for training and secure deployment of AI models.
In short, the startup helps AI providers secure their customers' data to gain their trust and facilitate compliance in highly regulated fields.
It has just completed its first seed round of one million euros, and is looking to continue its growth across the Atlantic in the USA.
Poste / Missions
As part of a team of around 15 people divided between the business, AI, software engineering and cybersecurity divisions, the CMO will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of our startup's marketing and advertising initiatives.
One of the CMO's main objectives will be to generate qualified meetings and convert these prospects into committed customers for rapid and sustainable development.
Strategic planning and brand development:
● Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy.
● Define brand strategy, develop brand awareness and ensure consistency
consistency across all channels.
Inbound marketing and audience engagement:
● Develop and deploy strategies to attract customers using content:
content marketing, SEO, social media and other inbound tactics.
Sales Enablement and Enterprise Alignment:
● Shape customer-facing materials, aligning corporate image and products with the needs of corporate clients.
Market Analysis and Performance Monitoring:
● Understand market trends, identify target customers and recognize growth opportunities.
● Track and analyze key metrics to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing programs.
- Proven experience as a CMO or in a similar executive role, preferably in a startup-focused or technology-focused environment.
- Must have a proven track record in inbound marketing for innovative technology products.
- Mastery of the complexities of inbound marketing, lead generation and sales enablement.
- Excellent understanding of corporate branding and marketing performance.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of the AI ecosystem and privacy industry.
- A strategic mindset combined with a willingness to get hands-on to achieve results.
- Experience working in the US market.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to shape the direction of our innovative confidential AI.
- A dynamic, inspiring and flexible working environment.
- A late founder level equity package.
Full remote possible or office in Paris
Création de poste